Saints In Praise (SIP) ... Gospel Industry News, Music, Just News & More!!!

Also visit our website: http://www.saintsinpraise.com

Monday, August 22, 2005

Earl Bynum wins the GMWA/GAG 2005 Horizon Award


Virginia was well represented at the GMWA Annual Convention. Our own Earl Bynum won the GMWA/GAG Horizon Award. The Horizon Award is given to an on-air announcer who has been on radio for more than five years. He has also gone beyond the call of duty and is truly deserving of this award. (From Sheliah Belle and the Belle Report)

Photo by: Paulette Singleton
Copyright - All Rights Reserved

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really thankful to God for allowing a person such as Earl Bynum to win such an award. You are right, Earl does go beyond the call of duty because if it wasnt for Earl, I would not have been able to attend GMWA this year. This was my 1st year in attendance and it was truly a blessing. Earl blessed me financially and I want to thank him again for caring and keeping it real. I love you dearly.

Hunchie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home