Saints In Praise (SIP) ... Gospel Industry News, Music, Just News & More!!!

Also visit our website: http://www.saintsinpraise.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yamin - Get's Voted Off - American Idol

Elliott Yamin




Photo by: Paulette Singleton
Copyright - All Rights Reserved

Tonight the voters did not favor Elliott Yamin of Richmond, Virginia to advance to the next and final round. The votes were just not on his side. I am sure we will see more of this talented young man. We will see him on the tour.

Drop us an email to let us know who you would vote for: click here

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home